22 March 2022
Great news, the next release of Council Platform is now available for production usage!
- Implementation of GOV.UK "Accordion" and "Details" WYSIWYG components. These are demonstrated towards the top of this page: https://demo.councilplatform.com/wysiwyg-editor-showcase-page.
- Implement a "card" style variation for the Task List WYSIWYG component. This is similar to the existing Task List WYSIWYG component, but uses a "card" style display and pulls through listing images of child pages if they are set. An example of this is available at https://demo.councilplatform.com/waste-and-recycling. Please note that in this example we've only added listing images to the first 4 child content items.
- Add listing images to Directory Pages and allow these to be optionally displayed in the Directory listing page. This is demonstrated at https://demo.councilplatform.com/museums.
- News view - Drop the suffix from the date format, so dates are of the form 9 March 2022, rather than 9th March 2022.
- Fix an accessibility best practice issue whereby the pagination control of lists uses a "h4" HTML tag, which leads to heading hierarchy issues.
- Fix a bug whereby bullets show next to dropdown menu links when viewed on a mobile device.
- Fix a bug whereby the environment indicator module occasionally triggers a fatal PHP error.
As always, this functionality is made available to all existing customers, meaning their sites keep on improving over time.