The 1.5.0 release officially passed testing and is available for production usage. As always, the release is available free of charge to existing subscribers, with only a small amount of support time required for the roll-out.
The headline feature was ensuring that all elements of Council Platform support full text translations. This is required for a site build for the North Wales Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner.
- Add a "listing image" field for every content type. This was needed as part of Plymouth's content migration, and brings more flexibility to the "CP Task List - Card Style" WYSIWYG component.
- Add a WYSIWYG filter that ensures 'SEO friendly' URLs are always used in published content, even if they weren't setup when the content was edited.
- Fix a styling issue whereby the Search form title in the GOV.UK Mega Menu dropdown had insufficient contrast to pass WCAG 2.1 AA validation.
- Ensure 'bulk media upload' functionality is enabled on all sites by default.
- Events: Make the date field required.
- Consolidate the responsive preview functionality around a single solution.
- Fix a permissions issue with our Intranet site product so that authenticated users can successfully edit their profiles.